Commitment & Integrity Drive Results
Woodard & Curran’s Code of Conduct provides the framework for the firm’s standards of business and professional conduct. The company’s culture is rooted in mutual respect, creating a great place to work, and serving our clients. The Code is a statement of the principles, values, and ethical standards the company requires all employees and members of the Board of Directors to uphold in all the decisions we make and the actions we take on behalf of Woodard & Curran.
Through our Code of Conduct we endorse the following principles and values:
- Professional, fair, honest dealings in all actions and relationships on behalf of the company.
- Avoiding conflicts of interest with regard to individuals, the company, or our clients.
- Operating in a harassment- and discrimination-free environment.
- Making the safety and health of employees of utmost importance.
- Holding the care of the environment in the highest regard in how we conduct our business and deliver our services.
- Building a diverse staff.
Accessible to employees from the firm’s Intranet site, the Woodard & Curran Code of Conduct addresses policies surrounding the following topics:
- Code of Conduct enforcement and reporting.
- Harassment-free workplace.
- Safe and healthy work environment free of substance abuse.
- Use of company property.
- Privacy and confidentiality.
- Corporate contributions.
- Political contributions.