As a visitor to the Woodard & Curran website, please be aware of the following:
- The documents provided on our website are provided "as is" and do not have any express or implied warranties.
- Delivering documents or information to you on our website doesn't create a business relationship between you and Woodard & Curran.
- You should not rely on the information provided in these documents without independent verification.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, re-publish or re-transmit material contained on this website without our prior, written consent. The materials contained in this website are for your limited personal use only. Any commercial use is expressly prohibited.
- While this website contains links to other websites, we don't sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in these sites and are not responsible for any disputes resulting from access to these sites.
- Woodard & Curran assumes no responsibility for computer viruses resulting from the use of our website or any third-party websites to which our site links.
- Any disputes that may arise concerning this website and the information contained in it are governed by Maine law. All proceedings that may arise out of, or in connection with, any dispute will be brought in the federal or state courts in Portland, Maine.
Protecting the privacy of your personal information is important to us. If you visit our site simply to browse, we don't collect any personal information from you. If you download a document posted on our website, we will ask for your name, e-mail address, and the name of your organization.